Your health is our utmost priority and concern. Our team is committed to protecting the wellbeing of our guests and staff by providing a comfortable and safe environment for everyone who visits. We have successfully advanced and adapted our standard best practices as necessary since reopening in July 2020. We continue to make sure that our team takes extra precautions to deliver a fulfilling and enjoyable experience during your visit.
Our team has diligently implemented safety precautions, based on current recommendations by the CDC and in accordance with state, county, and Archdiocese of Baltimore guidelines.
If you have specific questions or concerns that are not addressed in the materials provided, please email info@BonSecoursRCC.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
To ensure the safety of everyone, it will take the cooperation of everyone. We kindly ask that you support our safety standards by doing the following during your visit.
- We expect that all guests entering our Center are healthy. If you have a fever, cough, respiratory illness, shortness of breath or think you have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please postpone your visit. If you become ill during your stay, we ask that you make immediate arrangements to return home. Partial refunds will be possible.
- Travel: CDC guidelines remain in place for travel from various international countries. Please be mindful of the current list of countries and take precautions as recommended by the CDC.
- Indoors: Based on current guidelines and metrics in the state of Maryland and Howard County, masks are encouraged, but optional.
- Dining: Our dining services staff, who are taking extra safety measures, will follow CDC-recommended protocol. You may leave your dishes on the table or dispose of waste and place dishes in the designated receptacles.
- Lodging: Our housekeeping staff will clean and sanitize your room upon departure. Although in the past we have been able to enter lodging rooms during your stay to refresh the space, this is not permitted at this time. Please note that there are extra towels available in the cabinets at the end of each hallway if you need them.
- Guests who refuse to comply with our standards will be asked to leave. This is to ensure the safety of everyone.
Staff members reporting for work are symptom free and have been vaccinated. If they know that they have been exposed to COVID-19, they have quarantined at home for the proper time before reporting to work.
- Our Housekeeping Staff has been trained with thorough safety protocols and will deep clean all areas of the Center regularly, using updated disinfecting standards and sanitizing supplies as recommended by the CDC.
- Every lodging room will have a deep clean when guests check out. Prior to check-in, our housekeeping management will be double checking lodging room cleanliness and will need to approve the room before it is marked as ready.
- Restrooms will be cleaned many times throughout each day. Because of this, it may be necessary to use an alternate restroom during cleanings. Please maintain social distance in the community restrooms.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the building.
- Per CDC, Maryland and Howard County guidelines, our self-serve buffet lines have resumed. Hand sanitizing stations will be available, and gloves will be provided to each guest for use while placing food items on their plates. Dining Room staff will wear masks during mealtimes.
- When weather permits, guests will also be able to take their meal outdoors if more personal dining space is desired.
- We will be following all worship procedures provided by the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
- Please follow directional instructions for communion.
- The Chapel will be cleaned and sanitized after each service.
Please note that these precautions are subject to change, based on health recommendations. The Welcome Center is always staffed. Please let our staff members know if there is anything that you need. Enjoy your stay!